Sunday, 07 June 2009

Cycling

I helped a friend the other day by taking some photographs while his cycling club was trying out a new track. I hardly ever venture into sports photography, but I think I should do it more often. It certainly helps to hone your speed! The sun kept going behind clouds all the time which made it even more of a challenge getting the exposure right.

Cycling 02
Up the hill...

Cycling 01
...and down the hill

Cycling 03
A tight turn gave me a perfect chance for a wide angle close up

Cycling 04
Afterwards there was lots of hanging over the handlebars spitting and discussing of tactics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice feeling of speed and power! I think my favorit pic is tha last one catching the cyklist community, tired but kicked happy after a nice endorphine release and betuched by a beam of sunlight.

photobyjennie said...

Härliga bilder med mycket fart i!

Tycker att du lyckats bra med ljuset - du skrev att det var delvis molnigt, betyder det att du använt blixt?

Min favoritbild är den med "tight turn"!

Mattias Hagström said...

Stämmer, blixt på alla bilder! Tack för kommentaren!
/M