Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Back again


I did say this was not going to be a frequent occurence...There is so much happening in life right now and somehow so little to write. I think that by the time I get around to sitting in front of the computer the inspiration to write something has disappeared.
A photographer friend om mine from work is really good at this. He is using his blog as a marketing tool for his photography and I must say he does a great job. You can check it out on mfrisk.blogspot.com
It's in Swedish, but that won't stop anyone from enjoying his creative photography.
So what's happening in life? Well..life! We are about to have a daughter almost any day now! There is lots of preparation to be done not to mention how stressed out I have become over this whole thing. I hope our little son Henrik will adapt as well as we hope to having a little sister.
On top of this I have just sold my long time friend to someone in the south of Sweden. Don't worry, my friend is a motorbike which has been mine for the last 5 years. There were tears in both Lorienne and my eyes when the new owner rode off into the sunset with it...

No comments: