Saturday, 10 January 2009

Going to Work

On my way to work yesterday I couldn't help taking a photograph of an incredible looking moon. Driving on the narrow winter road with a bright moon lighting up the clouds in front of it was almost surreal and unfortunately the hasty photo doesn't do the experience justice. In fact I tried hard not to turn around to take the photograph, but the photographer in me was very insistent. Lorienne says I don't have to photograph everything, but most of the time I do.
To save some time I decided to do a handbrake turn to get the car pointing in the right direction instead of doing a 97-something point turn. Not my best idea yet. I chickened out of driving fast before pulling the handbrake so the car didn't have enough momentum to make a full turn. I'm glad the snow banks on the side of the road were soft!

Moonlight_004

No comments: